ABOUT YAMAMOTO KEIKI
We are earnestly conducting continuing improvement in developing the human, natural preservation, productivity, quality and punctual delivery, through the “Five Actions (5A’s)”:
- Developing the human and organization to build the culture and Professionalism.
- Implementing the Green Company System by combining the fulfillment of industry regulations and requirements, as reflected in the accolade of Company certificates that include the JIS B 7505-1: 2017, JIS Q 1001:2015, ISO / IEC 17025-2017, ISO 9001:2015 dan ISO 14001:2015 .
- Optimizing the right and efficient resources to ensure the quality and Prevent the occurrence of environmental pollution as well as its substitution efforts.
- Improving preciseness and accuracy in each process.
- Providing satisfaction to the customers and related parties though good management and laboratory practices.
THE “FIVE’S” CONCEPTS
The Company has introduced a learning process in building of company culture by adopting the Japanese philosophy on “clean life”, defined as follows:
- Seiri : Put things in order
- Seiton : Proper arrangement
- Seiso : Clean
- Seiketsu : Purity
- Shitsuke : Commitment